To become a national model of educational excellence
Our Strategic Plan Goals
To view the entire Riverview Strategic Plan (pdf), click here
Goal 1: Increase the academic achievement of all students.
- 1A Develop a collaborative process integrating department perspectives to focus on student outcomes..
- 1B Improve student growth for all students in all areas.
- 1C Improve student growth for at-risk students in all areas.
- 1D Implement the district's 1:1 plan.
Goal 2: Provide a financial process, business practices, and safe facilities to support the improvement of student learning.
- 2A Provide a financial process that strengthens student learning and leverages financial markets to the benefit of the district taxpayers.
- 2B Establish and implement a prioritized list of projects consistent with capital projects levy financing with the consent of the School Board.
- 2C Manage all aspects of the district's Safety and Emergency Operations Plans.
- 2D Continue to conduct reviews of School Board's policies.
Goal 3: Provide Human Resources and Communication practices to improve student learning.
- 3A Continue to implement the 2013-2018 Human Resources (HR) plan.
- 3B Begin implementation of the district's 2016-2019 Communications Plan.
- 3C Continue to increase community outreach.